quarta-feira, 9 de março de 2011

I want new bands


Some time ago I always selected the best albums of the year, the best songs and best singers. Now we all seem to be so busy we just don’t have time to keep up with what’s going on. I simply don’t know what the greatest albums of 2010 were. Before I just try to google it, I am asking for the help of some friends. I want to know the coolest albums, the surprises that rocked last year, especially in the fields of rock, pop, folk and world music (Not very interested in electronic or hip hop, sorry about it). I suppose the last two bands I really liked – The Strokes and Interpol - are old nowadays, and there must be new sounds I must know. Where are they?

.

Um comentário:

www disse...

Rapaz, eu descobri uma banda.Claro que é nova apenas para mim..rsss
Chama-se IRA. Banda polonesa.
Te passo um link de um som deles que me emociona mesmo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_JtQ3ZW4rI

Ciao, rapaz.